A fast growing fashion brand looking for a SEO Specialist to maintain a high ranking on search engines and drive organic traffic. The SEO Specialist will report into the Digital Marketing Manager and will manage the day to day organic and paid program to drive the business products.
The position will handle the following:
- Undertake keyword research to optimize existing content and create new opportunities
- Perform SEO analysis and recommendations in line with digital channels like the structure of websites and web pages
- With recommendations execute different strategies for content to tie in with SEO strategy
- Create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media
- Apply link building campaigns in line with SEO strategy
- Being involved in strategy and execution on content and communications strategy
- Ensure SEO, search engine, social media and online marketing industry trends are current
- Constantly monitor campaigns and run web analytics and reports to point out key areas are continuing to perform
- Extensive experience in SEO with multi-level websites
- Proven experience of owning and carrying out a SEO strategy in a challenging market
- In depth understanding of technical SEO
- Solid experience with SEO tools
- Reporting and analysing SEO campaigns
- Being current with SEO trends and best practices
- Knowledge of SEM and AdWords PPC management
- Experience with website testing
- Pas experience in using customised tracking systems
A fashion or retail background is essential to the role with any international experience being a big advantage.
To apply please follow the steps, or email Seb directly at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE due to the high number of applications we receive regrettably we are only able to respond to successful applicants, who will be contacted within three working days.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.