- Overall to deliver all elements of the SEO strategy and operating plan
- Lead liaison with SEO agency, driving efficiencies in all elements of SEO
- Work collaboratively with PR, development, mechandising, trading, marketing and operations to drive excellence in SEO
- Work closely with brand marketing and all agencies for integrated responses with SEO at the heart of all marketing briefs
- Work closely with wider digital marketing and media team to optimise results
- Drive a culture of innovation and testing, always looking for new ways of working
Requirements & Qualifications
- Strong background and proven track record of SEO
- Ability to manage a fast paced digital marketing team
- Strong presentation skills both to internal senior colleagues and external stakeholders
- Highly numerate and able to thrive in a fact and data-driven environment
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.