SENIOR WRITER, GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS - LARGE GLOBAL BANK
£60,000 - £75,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
Our client, a leading global bank is looking to hire a Senior Writer into the global Communications team. You will have solid professional experience writing about the financial services and/or banking sector gained within any of the following areas; a large international Bank/Financial Services organisation-ideally with experience in a similar role/with newsroom experience, a media organisation such as the BBC or Bloomberg (covering financial topics) or as a financial journalist.
You will play a key role in developing and delivering written content, producing short, sharp and engaging content for internal and external audiences through multiple channels. You will also take an editorial approach to content across the channels. You will also conduct research and will be the business's lead in-house reporter, responsible for creating captivating content for the global business. You will be responsible for managing the publishing of the news on the business's employee mobile app and other internal communications channels. You will also be responsible for creating and adapting content for the external social media channels to engage external audiences and prospects. You will be responsible for collaborating with the wider communications team to pin point editorial topics.
To be successful in this role:
- Strong current/ recent experience in writing/ editorial capacity covering financial topics-gained in any of the following; a large bank or Financial Services institution, a media business eg.BBC/Bloomberg etc or in financial journalism
- Experience writing/editing across offline and online media channels, ideally to include social media
- Good experience in writing short, sharp and punchy content eg.as a headlines writer/editor
- Experience in a newsroom environment would be an advantage
- Strong story-telling ability
Please send your CV to email@example.com In the first instance
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.