Dubai, United Arab Emirates
over 2 years ago
A leading retail group is currently seeking an Online Trading Manager for one of their fashion brands. This person will be responsible for scoping, planning and managing the execution of the online channel strategy and plans for the brand website across multiple markets and regions in order to achieve company financial and business objectives.
- Develop and communicate channel strategy, priorities, and goals to ensure cross-functional alignment and effective performance management with web store trading and analytics teams.
- Responsible for the development of online eCRM journeys including welcome, activation, second-purchase, reactivation campaigns.
- Responsible for the development of highly effective Prospecting program(s) to optimize lead conversion and drive conversion improvements of lead to customer cohort behaviour.
- Oversee planning and delivery of email calendar with web store trading teams in line with omnichannel trade marketing calendar.
- Develop and leverage the capabilities of ESP platform to deliver continuous performance improvement optimization of email marketing to brand(s) opt in customer database.
- Lead development and implementation of channel testing roadmap with focus on A/B testing to optimize deliverability, Open (OR) and Click Through Rate (CTR) to conversion rate (CVR).
- Expand personalization through use of segmentation and predictive modelling
- Will define and drive process efficiencies through continuous improvement of workflow and tools. Lead and develop best practice operational ways of working with campaign planning the web store trading teams, design and content briefing, translation to internal (CMD) and host brand approval.
- Work closely with host brand(s) and central design to define mobile optimized email marketing template design for promotional newsletters, eCRM and re-targeting emails. Define and implement an efficient operational process for the briefing and creation of digital assets for campaigns and necessary host brand / CMD approvals where necessary.
- Owns the annual business planning process for the email channel across all brands and markets to build the channel metrics for send volumes, cost, CTR, traffic, conversion and revenue.
- Supports collaborative approach with the company brands (internal and host), other business areas like CMC CRM teams to align execution plans of CRM initiatives in the definition of online and omnichannel CRM customer journeys.
- Will optimize and leverage the functionality and capability of the ESP platform.
- Responsible for email marketing budget management and performance manage retention KPIs including Lead conversion, repeat purchase, customer activity (prospects, lapse and dormant activation) and minimize un-subscribe rates.
- Manage Shopping Cart Abandonment (SCA) retargeting programs with ongoing optimization and performance management (CVR / Revenue).
- Lead, manage and develop email/SMS retention marketing team of 2+ employees establishing world-class practices.
- Maintain deep understanding of email technologies and trends to react to new insights and behaviour shifts
Experience and profile requirements:
- 5+ years relevant experience in eCommerce email and eCRM marketing, building and developing retention marketing strategies and execution of plans, with database sizes of 1M+ members / leads / customer.
- Ideal candidate comes from pure play or omnichannel business to consumer retailer.
- Successful track record of building and managing eCommerce email Marketing team / agency with retention budget responsibilities.
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability and subscriber list growth.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills to foster relationships with multiple cross-functional teams
- Professional profile: Analytical and numbers driven. Must have a passion for innovative thinking & business acumen to balance driving email traffic with revenue & profitability for the business. Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and manage tight deadlines.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.