Our client is a multinational manufacturer of electronics and HVAC equipment for construction and automotive sectors.
In the framework of its international growth, our client is looking to recruit an ambitious and driven Senior Marketing Manager to define, develop and execute the B2B & B2C Distribution marketing and communication strategies for the Middle East and Africa, based in Dubai.
Reporting directly to the VP Distribution MEA, you will take responsibility for creating and executing a marketing plan that supports the business objectives of the firm, and work closely with the sales team to support all new and existing Indirect Channels.
As Senior Trade Marcom specialist you will:
- Support the global growth for all product ranges, all over the region by defining and budgeting a trade marcom strategy and annual plan
- Identify growth initiatives (brand positioning, products development, new market-targets, etc.), by leading product and market trends studies and analytics
- Lead promotional and revenue generating digital campaigns
- Define and implement a clear Indirect Channels Mix marketing working closely with all sales channels to identify target prospects and ensure campaigns follow-up is tracked and visible
- Increase brands awareness and recognition
- Manage all sales collateral from content to production and, if required, work with outside agencies to deliver the final product
- Ensure the brand is represented consistently and tells a clear story through PR, events and social channels
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 10 years minimum experience of developing and executing marketing campaigns that drive market growth
- Recent experience of working at a managerial level in trade marketing within the GCC region, with multichannel market experience (digital and print).
- Demonstrable track record within the engineering and/or the heating Industry
- Full mix distribution marketing experience: B2B and B2C
- Ability to work with resources from different departments, globally
- Outstanding project management skills (projects involving internal and external stakeholders) with the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is a most
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.