- Develop strong relationships with the business and act as the bridge between the business and marketing
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to develop intergrated marketing strategies, deploying a full range of marketing communication channels, in particular large scale events and thought leadership
- Being the subject matter expert on the assigned strategic areas assigned within the Marketing team, ensuring that the appropriate level of Marketing support is provided to these solution sets
- Understanding and translating business needs into comprehensive marketing briefs and ensuring smooth end to end delivery
- Working with the client strategy and insight teams to provide insight and expertise that contributes to the strategic conversation around how the areas assigned fit together to build client focused solutions across the business
- Support and advise regional and in-country teams on how best to service relevant business areas and their needs
- Strategic marketing experience ideally gained within a financial services firm
- Knowledge of global capital markets and institutional banking
- An all-rounded integrated marketing communications skill set and understanding of how to pull together different channels into integrated marketing strategies
- End to end marketing campaign and project management experience
- Experience in an internal relationship management role within an large scale organisation
- Past working experience in a relevant role, for example proven ability to work on multi-function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
This is a rare opportunity to take on a purely strategic marketing role and utilise a fully integrated marketing and strategic skill se
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.