about 1 year ago
Carter Murray are looking for a Senior Social Media for a Giga-project in the tourism and real estate industry.
Reporting to the Head of PR and Communications, this role is based in KSA.
- Innovate new ideas, techniques, new products suitable for continuation and development of the project,
- Design social media campaigns aligned with business goals and manage end-to-end digital projects,
- Monitor and assess ad performance to identify areas for improvement and optimization,
- Provide direction and guidance to the PR and Communications Director with regards to data analysis, trend spotting and taking corrective actions,
- Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies,
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly performance reports that include key analytics metrics (impressions, engagements, etc.), key takeaways and recommendations,
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent,
- Proven experience working as a Senior Social Media Specialist or similar for a leading marketing or digital agency, or in-house for an established brand,
- Great ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies,
- Expert knowledge of current digital best practices,
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data,
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task,
- Track record of working across multiple geographies, or other international experience,
- Proven ability to work well under pressure.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.