Senior Sales Solution Consultant (Asset Finance)
My client, a renowned financial technology company, is seeking a Senior Sales Solution Consultant with a solid background in asset finance domain expertise and significant experience in client-facing roles.
Job Description Summary
Plays an integral role in the solution sales process utilising in-depth business and solution knowledge to provide domain expertise to sales in uncovering prospect requirements and identifying solutioning gaps to develop, recommend, and package the best possible products/solutions and/or services for financial services prospects, through solution/product demonstrations and workshops. This position is for performing business solutioning for lending, especially in areas of Asset and Auto finance with top financial institutions including Auto captives.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead solution consulting during the sales process.
- Plan and support the sales strategies, position the solution in contrast to the competitions.
- Discover and understand the business impact of the prospect’s business requirements in order to assess product fit, identify any solution gaps, advise customer and internal stakeholders on overall solution architecture.
- Perform solution presentations and deliver system demonstrations, that are fit for purpose and well adapted for business user and C-Level.
- Respond to RFI / RFP / customer queries and deliver the POC in a timely and professional manner.
- Proactively generate business growth ideas across your solution set by defining the corresponding Go-To-Market and solution set offering.
- Deliver the end-to-end solution design/architecture for prospects and existing customers.
- Provide industry thought leadership, engage with the regulatory bodies, business associations, sector magazines, clients to remain updated on the present and future industry drivers and challenges.
- Design solution architecture, complementing within a prospect’s solution landscape, sometimes envisioned.
- Work closely with other business solution teams for multiple solutions and services.
- Collaborate and support presales colleagues in other parts of the world, provide relevant market needs and product gap information to Product Management and Development teams.
- Assist the Professional Services team during scoping sessions to ensure continuity and efficient handover.
What You Bring
- Asset Finance domain expertise with strong experience in client-facing roles.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English.
- 5+ years of experience in Solution Consulting, Presales, Business Analysis, and Lending applications/products.
- Sound knowledge of Asset Financing, Leasing, Hire Purchase, Loan Servicing, and Management.
- Good understanding on Accounting for Loans and Leases, Dealer Financing, and Wholesale Lending.
- Hands-on experience dealing with Asset Financing / Lending Solutions.
- Solutioning mindset, with ‘out of the box’, thinking focus.
- An open-minded approach to learning about other new products, market trends, and innovations.
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.