Senior Sales Manager – Buyside and Private Markets
My client, a renowned financial technology company, is seeking a Senior Sales Manager to join their APAC Buyside Sales team.
- Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships.
- Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
- Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted products and/or services.
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilising their resources and tools.
- Negotiates, structures and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and their ability to deliver; utilises appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Meets sales goals and objectives.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Strong Experience in Software Sales.
- Strong Experience in Asset Management or/Private Markets.
- Good understanding of their products and services.
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements.
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure.
- Ability to show an established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred.
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public.
- Travel is required.
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.