A forefront leader in the data center and networks space is looking for an innovative and strategic Senior Sales Engineer to sell solutions to new accounts and expanding existing accounts. This person will focus on facilitating account planning on the most strategic global accounts in the region and lead the extended sales team to complete complex multi-region sales.
- Provide full sales support for major regional and global customers and be a subject matter expert (SME) for the company's products and technologies
- Have an excellent understanding and awareness of technology trends in the market and has strong familiarity with the competitor landscape
- Develop new business opportunities and facilitate the growth of existing customer relationships
- Influence internal teams and provide guidance to other members of the Sales Engineering team
- Demonstrate excellent presentation skills to host meetings with C-level partners
- Provide high level technical solution design expertise to assigned account executives and develop RFI/P/Q preparations as requested
- Leverage on internal processes and client requirements to develop company policies, procedures, and products
- Provide technical support in sales presentations, customer meetings and trade shows
- Lead initiatives and demonstrate thought leadership to develop a positive team culture
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- At least 5 years' experience in customer facing role in related industry
- A BS degree or equivalent experience in computer-related field
- Experience working with channel related technical sales support
- Exercise discernment in selecting methods and techniques to present optimum solutions for clients
- Good interpersonal skills and collaborative to work with other departments and customers
- Experience working on diverse problems and analyse data to evaluate solutions
If you think you have the technical capability and the drive to pilot the company to greater heights, send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.