Sydney, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + (OTE $150k), realistic targets
5 months ago
Sydney CBD location this global organisation provides media monitoring and intelligence platforms. They have a fantastic reputation for managing their client's brands and message across traditional, digital, Radio and social channels. With their global presence this company offer stability and top-notch support.
*free gym membership*
*Regular social activities*
*Accelerated Career Path*
Your new role:
Senior Sales Account Executive, you will need to:
- Build networks, forge relationships and apply your established sales skills.
- Achieve revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast-paced and competitive sales environment
- Servicing, nurturing and developing new client relationships through phone calls, meetings, and networking events
- Understanding clients need and delivering personalised solutions
- Bringing new clients into the business through various business development techniques
- Own your entire sales process, from lead generation and value creation to negotiation and execution
- Liaise closely with a mentor to ensure you are continuously developing
The Ideal candidate
To be considered you will need:
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- A natural problem solver
- You lead the pack with service & results
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to adjust and roll with the punches
- Full working rights within Australia
- A passion for technology and an interest in News and Media
OTE $150K realistic targets. This a global company that offer an enormous amount of training, support and career progression.
If you are interested in the above, please apply through the link or call Stephen on 02 9236 9065.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.