Senior Research Manager
Senior Research Manager
£Competitive salary DOE + Car Allowance + Benefits Package
Immediate interviews available
Are you a Senior Research Manager looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you have proven research skills with experience in quantitative and qualitative research methods?
If so, I want to hear from you!
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Flexible location as this client has several locations globally.
- Flexible working – Remote/hybrid working
- Working in a fantastic location with access to high end shops and restaurants
We have partnered with a market leading retail company to bring you this fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Senior Research Manager. You will report into the Head of Insights in the central marketing function, with a focus on research data. You would be responsible for research and expertise on all information sources, extracting, reporting, analysing data and providing insights and KPI’s to allow the business to make informed decisions on strategy and progress against key targets.
What you’ll be doing
- The focal point for primary research, providing ongoing support to marketing, from help in identifying research needs (mainly primary research), advising on research design, interpreting research findings and implications.
- Write central research briefs with input from colleagues and lead the vendor procurement process.
- Manage multiple research agencies who will execute various research projects (brand trackers, market segmentation, etc).
- Execute ad hoc research flash surveys and conduct focus groups.
- Connect research methodology and results to business outcomes, aligning on research approach and ensuring research is suitable.
- Solid understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methods, and experience of designing, running and commissioning fieldwork.
- Ability to accurately evaluate competing data sources and identify trends to draw sound, logical conclusions.
- Proven research skills – experience of using a range of methods and techniques, and able to develop efficient and creative new approaches, to deliver insights that impact direction.
- Clear communication and presentation skills – able to tell a compelling customer narrative with qual and quant results.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Able to connect the different data sources and see how they influence the different part of the business.
- Highly analytical and excellent attention to detail.Very detail conscious
To be considered for this Senior Research Manager job opportunity please click apply. For more information contact Andy Irvine on 02073322474
If this role isn’t for you but you would be interested in other sales or marketing opportunities, then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.