£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
about 2 years ago
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER - RETIREMENT / PENSIONS / INVESTMENTS
Based CITY, LONDON
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen at my client, a fast growing tech-led financial services business in the Retirement / Pensions and Investments space. As part of their continued expansion, they are looking to hire an experienced Product Management / Product Development / Proposition professional with experience in Retirement / Pensions / Investments/Wrap or Platform businesses.
- Develop, execute and manage the business's product strategy as well as being the product owner responsible for its development, positioning, pricing etc
- Manage the investment relationships that relate to the proposition and design
- Align input and output to commercial priorities, and work across the business to gain internal resource and external support, to assist in achieving this and building competitive advantage.
- Protect and grow the business, creating a differentiated and compelling positioning and for an intermediated audience
- Be responsible for providing informed views from analysis on the customer, competitors and the wider market.
- Play a pivotal part in supporting Sales team demonstrable by delivery of market leading products, product enhancement and sales ideas.
- Current/recent experience in Product Management (full life cycle) or Proposition Development within the Investment Management (retail/intermediary channel) / Wealth Management / Retirement / Pensions space or Platform business.
- You'll need solid knowledge of UK investment regulation and an understanding of MIFID2 would be helpful
- Knowledge of offshore helpful
- Strong project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.