Senior Product Manager-Investment Management
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER – INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
BASED LONDON (hybrid working)
A fantastic new opportunity to join our client, a high growth asset management business as a Senior Product Manager. You will be responsible for a portfolio of investment products supporting multiple aspects of the end-to-end customer, ensuring solutions meet customer, legal and regulatory requirements and deliver suitable returns for shareholders. You will be an experienced Product Manager from the Asset Management sector
You will play a key role in supporting and maintaining the existing investment solution product range. You will undertake and support product reviews, customer outcome and assessments of value.
Ensure the investment solution proposition portfolio remains ‘relevant’ in light of competitors, market developments and customer and adviser feedback, to drive positive customer outcomes.
You will be accountable for the customer product investment solution design including identifying customer needs, exploring new concepts, and ensuring an understanding of the competitor market.
You will be responsible for proposition architecture and delivery, by outlining feasibility, initial impact assessments and considerations for propositional developments.
You will be accountable for shaping the investment solution proposition requirements, driving the identification of readiness activities and the delivery plan.
You will also support the effective and regular reporting of progress to the relevant functional / business executives and relevant steering committees/forums.
- Proven track record in Product Management or Proposition Management from the Investment Management sector
- Experience in multi asset or single asset strategies
- Strong experience of managing change
- Strong communicator at all levels including to senior managers and board members, and have a strong ability to influence, persuade and challenge individuals.
- Be able to understand or perform complex numerical analysis, for example fund performance and capital market assumptions.
- Ideally you will have gained a financial market certification such as IMC (Investment Management Certificate) or CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst), though this is not essential.
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.