over 2 years ago
An outstanding opportunity exists for a Snr Digital Product Manager (Contract or Perm) to join an iconic consumer travel brand.
My client are synonymous with brave creativity and a commitment to creating an amazing experience for their customers.
They are now looking to add a Snr Digital Product Manager to lead a high performing team and create a world class digital experience that will drive significant commercial benefit.
Either a Contractor or Perm, you will be a talented leader, dedicated to driving standards in both creative and commercial senses. An influential figure, you will be responsible for educating the wider business on the power and possibilities that Ecommerce can deliver.
5 years + experience, gained within a web marketing team and specialising in Ecommerce sales and marketing will serve you well - as will an enthusiasm and ability to inspire others.
- Ideation, UX, customer research, Optimisation/testing, SEO performance and content for all digital platforms
- Manging a team of three to create outstanding digital experiences for customers
- Shaping and executing the Ecommerce strategy and trading plan
- Build relationships and networking across the Commercial function to support wider initiatives and represent an outstanding Ecommerce team
- Continually evaluate performance through analytics to ensure optimal performance and optimisation, e.g. ROI, Engagement, Registrations
- Manage digital budget and quarterly reporting
Skills and Experience required
- At least 5 years experience specialising in E-commerce sales and marketing
- Outstanding commercial acumen and experience in managing a team
- Good judgment of creative work and understanding of the creative and production process
- Previously worked with online management information tools including web analytics and sales revenue reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Analytical, critical and creative mind
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to interpret and present complex technical information to non-technical audience
This role is based in central London and offers an excellent basic salary and benefits package.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.