almost 2 years ago
A Telecommunications giant based in China is looking to hire a Product Manager. Having experienced incredible growth in the past few years, they are on the hunt for strong talent to join their company and further expand the company's footprint in the region.
- Generate and facilitate E2E solutions roadmaps for clients by having a depth of technical knowledge of network (MPLS), public cloud, and protocols like VPN, VLAN, and BGP
- Identify new vendors, prospects, and growth opportunities with SD-WAN and NFV technologies
- Understand the industry and client to provide relevant and feasible systems perspectives and solutions for existing SD-WAN technologies and vendors
- Use client data to analyse business results and provide optimum solutions
- Represent the company at tradeshows, events, and conferences
- At least 5 years of customer-facing Product Management experience and has directly contributed to revenue growth
- Strong career focus on customer experience for Enterprise networking including Security, Cloud, and SD-WAN
- Strong experience in Agile IT development processes, collaboration tools, and vendor management
- Experience with developing frameworks in both cloud an x86 based hardware
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in both English and Mandarin Chinese is a must
- Experience in market research, business case creation, and pricing & marketing is a must
If you think you are up for this challenge and are looking to be part of the driving force of a budding company, send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.