An outstanding opportunity exists for a Senior PR professional to join an exciting, maturing start-up in London.
This role sits within an exceptional marcomms team with backgrounds in healthcare, biotech and technology and is growing rapidly.
They are now looking to add a Senior PR professional to report into the UK Director of Marketing Communications
Initially a contractor with the view to go permanent, you will be a talented leader, who has extensive experience in corporate and consumer PR, spaning crisis/issues management, stakholder comms, proactive and reactive media relations - including broadcast
- Develop and execute compelling communication campaigns to drive awareness
- work closely with marketing and government affairs to develop integrated communications, public affairs and marketing plans to grow the brand and positive reputation in UK
- Manage the PR agency to deliver annual PR cpmms and media plans through national and regional publications
- Building and maintaining proactive relationships with a broad range of media titles across the UK
- Deep understanding of the media landscape
Skills and Experience required
- Extensive experience (minimum of 6-8 years) of media relations, external and internal communications
- Successful track record of securing tactical stories in health/wellness/business/tech/lifestyle/business etc
- Proven experience of working within a regulated industry
- Preferred: experience within health tech, beverage - alcohol and/or FMCG
This role is based in central London and offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.