£55000 - £55001 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you are Senior PR & Marketing Manager looking for a fresh challenge in a newly created role?
I am working with an FTSE 25O listed Real Estate Investment Trust with a large portfolio of properties across the capital.
This is a brand new role with lots of scope for a Senior PR & Marketing Manager to make it their own and shape the PR strategy by creating ambitious and thought-provoking events and promotional roadmaps fostering consumer media relationships, generating consumer media coverage and leading the go-to-market roadmap for new buildings and launches.
If you are a creative and imaginative individual with a strong background in PR and Marketing, covering, events, branding, Social and strategy, and you are looking for a fresh challenge in growing Real Estate business get in touch!
- Lead and own the customer acquisition strategy, tactics and objectives for driving high-quality enquiries, viewings and revenue for the business, improving new customer acquisition growth, increasing visitor traffic, maintaining consistently high levels of conversion through the sales funnel, and promoting engagement with existing customers
- Design, implement and control new acquisition driving initiatives - you will be an expert in customer acquisition and activating online customer offerings (meeting rooms, customer app, broker portal), working with multiple teams and agencies to convert highly targeted prospects into leads and enquiries
- Business lead for Peak AI, implementing predictive customer views and segment strategies to integrate higher quality and personalised demand generation and acquisition campaigns across web, email and social
- Consistently raise the bar by comprehensively using data, insight, analysis, expertise and experience to optimise and improve campaigns, building test and learn strategies and identifying marginal gains - continuously optimising and improving the acquisition strategy, and delivering recommendations to provide further efficiencies and ROI
- Own targeting, forecasting, ROI and reporting across all digital channels and hold agency partners to account on achieving enquiry and conversion levels
- Work closely with Head of Marketing and Enquiries Manager to ensure a joined-up enquiry acquisition approach, and build strong relationships with key business stakeholders, including Systems, IT, Asset, Sales and Lettings team * Customer Marketing
- Deliver a joined-up customer journey and continual evaluation of the platforms and activities, managing and implementing across digital channels (Websites, Microsites, App, Email, Display, SEO, PPC, Paid Social Media) and ensuring we have an integrated approach for both prospective and existing customers
- Represent Marketing on the Customer Journey Team, delving into improvements we can make for new and existing customers and creating and delivering a seamless experience
- Lead, project manage and deliver key strategic digital builds, portals, sites and web projects for the business along with the monthly website development programme of enhancements, advising on CRO, customer experience, UX, UI, design and functionality and self-building wherever possible. This includes the main website, Broker Portal, Investor website, microsites, Customer App, Meeting Room App and Perks programme
- Support the ongoing content strategy with the Head of Marketing to keep the website refreshed, updated and inspiring for prospective and existing customers, fully integrating video, email, app and social media with the Marketing Manager and Social Media Manager
- Manage a team of 3 (Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager Acquisition and Marketing Manager Retention) to deliver the BAU roadmap * Represent Marketing on the Risk Management Group
Experience & Skills Require
- Paid media expertise and experience in delivering biddable media programmes with a strong strategic knowledge of CRO, SEO, PPC, Display and digital advertising
- Strong data focus with a growth and performance mindset. Confident and capable of owning, developing and creating exceptional acquisition and customer experience digital strategies, campaigns, projects and online initiatives end to end
- Understand Tone of Voice and its importance across PPC and SEO for brand stand out, and have a good eye for design with an ability to recognise what makes a good or bad image, content or messaging * Experience leading and driving agencies and partners to deliver against targets and ROI
- Strong analytical skills, obsessive about Google Analytics, digital dashboards and web stats, constantly reviewing the daily numbers, tweaking and optimising
- Thorough understanding of digital analytics tools: Google Analytics, SEMRush, CRM, CMS, AdWords, Kentico (or Drupal/equivalent) Behaviours & Attributes Required
- Be an inspiring and effective manager of people and a team player who is keen to succeed
- Collaborative and work well-building relationships with agency partners and across the business with good communication skills to clearly brief and present to key stakeholders
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and work well under pressure, whilst maintaining a professional and upbeat attitude - you'll work proactively and always keep on top of things in a very dynamic environment
- Interested in the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.