Senior PPC Executive
Senior PPC Executive
Travel & Tourism
£50,000 – £55,000 per annum
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with a leading Travel & Tourism company who are looking to add a Senior PPC Executive to their Paid Search team. Traditionally, these two areas have sat with an external agency but now, with the travel sector growing again, they have made internal changes and decided to bring this all in-house.
The PPC Department sits within the Marketing Team and is a key growth channel for this brand recovers from the impact of Covid. Working closely with the in-house team, as the Senior PPC Executive you will play a key role in the planning and implementation of the Paid Search strategy to help drive continued success.
This is a great role for someone with a talent and enthusiasm for paid search who is analytically minded and a strong communicator.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of performance, progress towards targets, search visibility, team KPI’s and ongoing optimisation for performance.
- Develop, implement and optimise Paid Search campaigns across Google and Microsoft to achieve key business metrics.
- Carry out regular competitor analysis and draw insights to help identify new opportunities.
- Provide recommendations and insights for improving account performance and pushing PPC best practices.
- Take ownership of key projects from inception through to implementation, including reporting to Senior Stakeholders.
- Ensuring you are up to date with changes and opportunities within PPC.
- Implement a ‘test, measure, learn’ approach to PPC to maximise performance and efficiency.
- Working collaboratively with the wider Marketing team, as well as Data Science, Data Engineering, Product and Supply in order to continually improve performance.
Knowledge, Skills & Experiences
- A proven performer with strong experience and knowledge of all areas of PPC.
- Experience managing multiple and/or complex PPC accounts.
- Strong understanding of PPC tools such as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and Google Analytics.
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to explain complex PPC subjects.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheets.
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex data.
- Experience of managing multi-lingual/multi-national PPC accounts.
- Experience of managing activity across the Google Display Network, YouTube and Google Hotel Ads.
If you feel this role is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.