A leading retail group based in Kuwait is currently seeking an Online Trading Manager for one of their fashion brands. This person will be responsible for scoping, planning and managing the execution of the online channel strategy and plans for the brand website across multiple markets and regions in order to achieve company financial and business objectives.
- Manages and leads a multidisciplinary team of online marketers' channel specialist, that develop and execute channel-based media plans in accordance to overall online marketing spend allocation by way of planning and setting up marketing campaigns.
- Works closely with other marketing and eCommerce areas like CRM, web analytics and BI, and online webstore teams, to gain insight that drives further optimization on online marketing spend, and aligns with online trading calendar to support promotional campaign plans. Works closely with other eCommerce and other central teams to perform required activities that support customer acquisition, including but not limited to translations, content localization, web design (e.g. Leaderboards, MPUs) and copywriting to support digital advertising campaigns.
- Works with brand retail store channels and retail operations on the design and deployment of offline retail to online customer acquisition strategies, such as lead acquisition and online awareness campaigns.
- Defines and develops online attribution modeling requirements and post impression marketing analysis together with web analytics team and commercial teams, to achieve acquisition KPIs like Cost-per-Acquisition (CPA), ROAS usually focused on high customer lifetime value (CLV) and customer segmentation and AB testing and optimization.
- Responsible for the quality of cohort acquisition.
- Works closely with and manages external digital advertising agencies and internal digital advertising teams to define strategies, media plans and continuous optimization.
- Leads the acquisition digital marketing channel annual business planning process across all brands and markets to build channel metrics for traffic, CPC, CPA, Conversion and new customer and lead acquisition to achieve the business growth objectives.
- Responsibilities: Responsible for online marketing spend, execution and optimization of online marketing budgets and online marketing campaigns, whether paid, or unpaid, through online or offline channels, is responsible for web advertising technologies and overall web advertising information architecture.
Experience and profile requirements:
- 8-10 years in eCommerce digital marketing, with focus on customer and lead acquisition, across retail verticals.
- Has managed online acquisition teams for at least 5 years, with direct acquisition budget responsibilities.
- Ideal candidate comes from an online hypergrowth business based in digitally matured western markets, focused on lead and customer acquisition with multi-million USD budget responsibilities and especial focus on PPC channel.
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising tools (e.g. DoubleClick) and advertising technology landscape such as digital media buying platforms, advertising optimization platform, ad servers technology ad networks, mobile advertising solutions, social advertising tools is required.
- High level of proficiency on PPC (and other forms of SEA) including real-time biding techniques, keyword generation techniques, SEO, social marketing (e.g. YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, or other), re-targeting and display advertising and digital PR, good understanding of offline channels advertising such as print, TV or radio.
- Professional profile: Numbers driven, has a strong commercial ethos and a "trader's mentality".
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.