This role will be working closely with the senior management team and you will be using your market knowledge and sales acumen to build the business nationally. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management and delivery of all sales activities in the financial adviser (IFA) channel for specific regions to achieve set revenue targets.
- Management of the entire sales process from end-to-end; market mapping, prospecting, arranging and pitching at these meetings as well as all follow-ups.
- Exceeding minimum activity targets; including calls / client contact.
- Establish and ongoing management of client relationships through exceptional service delivery
- Position ideas and portfolio of targeted products which demonstrate the benefit of the relevant products for clients
- Consistently strive to raise the company profile and products
- Proactively organise webinars, conferences and seminars
- Manage and co-ordinate collateral for meetings and engagements
- Record sales activities and track sales opportunities in CRM; prepare, manage and share pipeline reports
In order to be considered for this role you need to be energetic, resilient, and have an understanding, background and interest in financial services and markets, ideally targeting/selling to financial advisors. A degree is essential and it would be beneficial to have majored in a relevant subject, post graduate study is also high regarded.
This is a superb opportunity in a fast-paced, meritocratic organisation where you will be working alongside some inspiring industry leaders.
To apply follow the steps or email your CV directly to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**PLEASE NOTE due to the high number of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful applicants, who will be contacted within five working days
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.