I am pleased to be working with a high growth premium health & nutrition business, based in a stylish office in Central London. The founders of the business are hands on with the business and after initially growing the business online were approached by two major UK retailers to build proposition for their UK stores.
The role of Senior National Account Manager is to utilise the success of the current relationship with major high street retailers to open up new partnerships with other high street or grocers. This is not a typical SNAM role as we are looking for someone who is comfortable in not just farming current relationships but in forging new relationships. As a Senior National Account Manager your role will include:
- Working in close conjunction with marketing teams to build joint retail initiatives
- Refining commercial portfolio to maximise profit
- Forecasting future sales and development plans
- Working with major retailers to establish best working practices
- Utilise customer insight to build Joint Business Plans
- Use the insight to help define NPD
To be considered for this role we are looking for:
- FMCG/Consumer Products NAM experience
- Network of contacts in UK retail
- Ability to work in a fast paced/nimble environment
- Passion for health/fitness
- Working experience in a high growth business is a plus but not essential
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.