City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum + bonus,bens
almost 2 years ago
MARKETING LEAD - ASSET MANAGEMENT
Exciting new opportunity to join our client a highly reputable global asset management business. Reporting into the Global CMO, you will take on a senior level Marketing role in the global marketing function.
This role will suit someone who has strong experience working at senior or Head of level in Marketing within Institutional Asset Management)…**please note there are no direct reports in this role but you will play a key influencing role at a senior level.
You will be responsible for planning, delivering and measuring the success of marketing communications activities across EMEA. You will work closely with institutional fund managers to promote institutional products through external wholesale distribution partners
This is a senior marketing role where you will act as the key liaison point between the Head of Business Development as well as the marketing teams within external partners to develop marketing plans aimed at intermediary and institutional audiences to help the business achieve revenue goals, through maximising brand awareness while ensuring investment strategies are positioned appropriately to key external audiences.
You will take the lead role on marketing planning for all marketing communications initiatives related to external wholesale distribution partnerships.
You'll lead the marketing on product positioning campaigns, events, digital, investment content and press awareness raising- working with the wider marketing and communications team-including events, media relations, RFP, investment communications, presentations and digital teams to ensure marketing activity is optimised
You will work with external distribution partners to devise promotional marketing activity for key funds. You will need to work with the wider central marketing and communications team to ensure marketing activity is optimised. You will also need to track and measure marketing activity
Work closely with investment content specialists to delivery high quality investment communications tailored to meet the needs of the audience
Lead activity at partner events and roadshows, including coordination of delivery of presentation packs, content, white papers and other related sales material.
Maintain a range of corporate and product literature, ensuring that content is appropriate for the channel, current, up to date and consistent with other communications
Experience and skills required
- Excellent Marketing experience currently or recently in a Senior or Head of Marketing role= gained in the Institutional Asset Management space is essential-to include experience in Fixed Income.
- Marketing experience across campaigns, digital, events, content, media relations
- Experience working with wholesale distribution partners would be ideal
- Experienced in developing marketing plans, planning and rolling out campaigns-strong strategic mindset
- Comfortable with tactical delivery
- Excellent project management skills
- Experienced in measuring and tracking marketing and campaign activity
- Strong networking ability and excellent relationship building skills-experience working with external 3rd party distribution partners would be ideal
- Ability to develop compelling content to use across a multitude of different mediums and audiences
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome in the first instance via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.