The ideal candidate will come from the retail sector, can work within a fast paced and agile team and can adapt well to change. You will be a crucial line of support for the Marketing Director, so it is essential that you have strong stakeholder management skills.
- Store Launches (approx. 50 per month in peak)
- Key events and milestone activations
- Store support (local marketing)
- PR plans, management and implementation
- Oversee design and artwork for key events/new requirements/seasonal content
- Events planning & execution
- Conversion tactics and implementation
- Close collaboration with the commercial teams
Requirements & Qualifications
- You MUST have experience from the Retail sector
- Have strong local marketing and instore marketing skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.