Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, investment business assisting with the recruitment of an Marketing Manager - Institutional, based in their London office, on a Fixed Term Basis.
The role will be responsible for the development and delivery of the Institutional Real Estate marketing strategy. Delivering the marketing planning and delivery of marketing campaigns for the Institutional Real Estate business working across regions.
With responsibility for budget planning, allocation and day-to-day management for all real estate marketing activities you will help to build brand recognition and position the business across all key institutional markets - UK, Europe, Asia and US in partnership with local on the ground marketing resource. Plan, manage and deliver fully integrated marketing campaigns, using offline and online media and in line with the strategic objectives of the business.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Property investment marketing experience preferred or strong industry (Asset Management) and Marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of real estate investment markets, investment products and the investment industry in general.
- Experience of working with multiple departments and external agencies to develop marketing collateral both digital and print.
- Regulatory knowledge and experience of the compliance approval process are essential.
- Proven experience of managing budgets.
- Proficient in the MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.