Hong Kong, Hong Kong
about 2 years ago
- Work closely with regional and global marketing teams on the execution of a new global marketing strategy and the launch on new retail funds to market.
- Develop and implement through-the-line marketing programmes to promote new products to existing and new clients
- Ensures that efficient and optimised processes are maintained and followed for the delivery of marketing and communication outputs
- Monitor marketing KPIs and the efficiency of campaigns to ensure maximum return on investment
- Manage a blend of one and off-line marketing campaigns and ensure all customer reach points are maximised
- Develop product specific marketing collateral as well as raising brand awareness
- Several years marketing experience gained within a multinational financial services firm
- Strong knowledge of and interest in the local funds industry
- Excellent project management skills and highly experienced in end to end marketing campaign delivery
- Highly experienced in BTL marketing activities
- The ability to build strong relationships with the business and colleagues on a regional and global level
- Fluency in English and Chinese (spoken and written) is essential
This is a career elevating experience to gain high profile experience in a world leading financial services business which offers excellent learning opportunity and compensation.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.