4 months ago
Among the most visited holiday destinations in Asia, my client offers travellers worldwide the best travel experience and entertainment.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be leading the development and implementation of marketing, communications and digital marketing initiatives for South Asia, Middle East and/or South East Asia markets.
- Responsible to develop effective market strategies and action plan on all marketing and PR related activities for the current India & Dubai markets and explore opportunities to develop other potential SAME countries in order to grow awareness among the target segments
- Recommend creative marketing plans, partnership programs, advertising concepts, media strategies and plans, promotional programs and events (Marketing, Public Relations and Digital) to drive the business result, supervise the timely execution of all activities to support the total advertising and promotional campaigns
- Determine and provide strategic guidance and inputs to the PR & Digital team on the Marketing, Public Relations and Digital Marketing strategies and activities by taking into consideration of the diverging consumption power, consumer preferences, cultural heritage and the trade's methods of approaching the businesses in different regions
- Conceptualise and execute promotional campaigns appointed agencies and/or contractors in India/Dubai/other SAME countries to implement all Public Relations & Digital Marketing strategies and plans by leveraging mega-events and key happenings in Hong Kong
- Develop strong business relationships with the media publications, influencers, journalists, key opinion leaders in India/Dubai/other SAME countries
- Manage and guide Public Relations consultants/agencies to ensure that the PR programs and yearly public relations objectives and plans are attained
- Solicit impactful in-market media and non-media partnerships/initiatives
- Formulate plans to implement and oversee in-market digital & social initiatives/partnerships
- Devise strategies to drive effective digital, mobile & social campaigns to ensure campaign objectives, KPIs, and overall business direction are met
- Constantly be abreast of and review the digital & social landscape to sharpen the marketing strategies and plans in place
- Monitor and analyse the market trends and recommend appropriate actions to capitalise on the trends
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or other related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years of relevant working experience of which at least 5 years should be in managerial level
- Detailed understanding of media both mainstream and digital, tourism and/ or travel trade business, preferably related to India/Dubai/ any other countries in SAME
- Good media relationship and networks
- Strong background of achievements in marketing, digital, social media
- Proven track record of regional or global marketing management experience
- Understanding on Hong Kong and its tourism offerings will be an advantage
- High proficiency in written and spoken English is essential
Interested candidate, please click "Apply" to submit your CV.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.