Hong Kong, Hong Kong
over 2 years ago
- Develop a fully integrated marketing strategy to effectively position our institutional business and institutional investment platform across multiple mediums (collateral, web, client-facing events, and written communications).
- Build out the brand identity for our institutional business that establishes the business as a strong institutional player and differentiates us in the marketplace; ensure that brand positioning is carried across all key mediums (print, digital, speaking opportunities, advertising, webinars, etc.).
- Collaborate, communicate and partner with the Head of Institutional Sales, Asia to guide strategic marketing efforts, including messaging, branding, event marketing, etc.
- Partner with the Head of Institutional Sales, Asia and team, investment teams, product management, and other colleagues to build individual marketing strategies for each of our key institutional products; ensure that product positioning and key differentiators are carried consistently across all mediums and support the firm's broader objectives.
- Partner with the investment teams, product management and institutional marketing teams to drive proactive and compelling investment insights that are designed to help raise and retain assets in focus strategies.
- Serve as the lead institutional marketing contact for Asia ex. Japan; collaborate with investment teams and distribution to develop marketing programs that are designed to help attract assets across the investment platform.
- Partner with our Content and Client Portfolio Management teams to identify thought leadership topics and generate thought leadership content; package that content across key mediums (print, web, presentations, webinars, etc.).
- Share campaign vision, plan, and results across the business by tracking progress and providing monthly updates.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility over the Asia ex. Japan institutional marketing budget and resource allocation.
- Align marketing resources (time, tools, budgets, and people) for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with wholesale marketing teams in region to align strategic priorities, broader marketing initiatives and ultimately complement Institutional distribution objectives.
- Work closely with the broader marketing organization and manage outside vendors on the creation and execution of initiatives as required.
- Carry out additional duties as assigned.
- 8 - 10 years institutional marketing experience within the financial services industry, including direct contact with distribution and in-depth knowledge of the distribution process.
- Broad institutional marketing experience in fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternatives platforms.
- Deep market knowledge of the global asset management industry and deep understanding of the institutional client segments as well as investment strategies, key regulatory trends and industry trends
- Strong understanding of the institutional sales and client retention process.
- Proven marketing experience and deep experience in the development of campaign messaging and value propositions.
- Thorough understanding of compliance requirements in Asia for the institutional marketplace
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and group presentation skills.
- Proficiency in English is essential; proficiency in other Asian languages a plus.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to move projects forward in a complex environment.
- Prior experience managing teams is a plus.
- Time spent working or studying overseas is a plus.
- Proven ability to develop comprehensive marketing strategies that successfully drive business goals.
- Demonstrated success identifying and developing partnerships and strong relationships within the institutional client segment at the regional and global levels.
- Ability to engage, influence and direct others to execute against the business and the firm's goals.
- Ability to travel within region and internationally
If you feel that your experience is a match for the role please apply below;
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.