- This role will play a key role to support customer engagement activities for those in Hong Kong and from mainland China.
- Enhancing brand leadership by leveraging key Marketing initiatives to build and strong brand that fully supports and enriches the defined brand essence
- Support development of brand plans including year-round Marketing, communication programs, strategic development and budget deployment
- Understanding customers and the identification, development and execution of Marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen the brand
- Support business growth and enhancing customer engagement with a focus on millennial and mainland Chinese population through effective brand and agency management
- Support the Internal Marketing communication activities, including Flagship Global Sponsorship events
- Proven ability in stakeholder engagement and influence at a senior level
- Demonstrate success in developing brand strategy
- Marketing planning, development and project experience
- Evidence of shaping and influencing customer experience and journeys
- Proven ability to be a self-starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Experience in social media marketing and publicity and hospitality events
- Cantonese, Mandarin and English speaking and writing ability is preferred
- Previous Hong Kong and Mainland China market experience is preferred
If you feel that your experience is a match the requirements, please apply below;
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.