Senior Marketing Manager-ESG (Financial Services)
Senior Marketing Manager – SUSTAINABILITY / ESG LED ORGANISATION
Based London-hybrid working (2 DAYS in the office)
To £60000-70000+ BONUS & BENS
Fantastic opportunity has arisen at my client an entrepreneurial, dynamic and fast growing organisation which operates in the ESG and Sustainability space. My client is now looking for an experienced Financial Services Marketing professional ideally with experience of marketing to Institutional Investors
This is an opportunity to work for a purpose driven organisation which is a driving force in the ESG space and works predominantly with Institutional Investors.
You will need solid marketing and digital marketing experience, ideally with experience from or related to the financial services sector, with experience of marketing to institutional investors. Experience and/or interest in ESG / Sustainability will be an advantage
Reporting into the Marketing Director you will initially manage one direct report as well as manage the agency relationships. You will have a broad remit across all areas of Marketing and will lead on the planning as well as take responsibility for the delivery of the marketing plans
- Develop, design and execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Manage direct marketing strategy, coordinating and creating an appropriate schedule for direct mail; Develop and manage other direct marketing tools ie. Newsletters
- Manage social media channels and campaigns to drive increased followers, track analytics and measure impact. Manage a more extended social media output including a greater volume and diversity of posts that include infographics, and calls to action
- Partner with agencies to further impact: Manage various marketing agencies and freelancers to further marketing reach and impact.
- Oversee the websites; Manage web design projects, working with a third-party agency to produce engaging and appealing online content from project ideation to completion
- Manage design and creation of branded templates for various collateral marketing materials including digital and physical assets e.g. report designs, Powerpoint decks, signage, pop up banners, other materials.
- Manage and optimise third-party SEO agency and monitor performance against key KPIs.
- Monitor and assess marketing and communications data, incorporating findings into the strategy when relevant.
- Oversee CRM interface with Operations Manager to optimise the use of Salesforce and Pardot communications interface to achieve marketing KPIs and outcomes.
- Oversee execution of hybrid and in person events, managing technology interface, supporting creation PowerPoint slides for speakers
- Solid experience in Marketing in the Financial Services and/or Investment Management sector
- Experience marketing to institutional investors
- Broad marketing experience-campaign management, digital marketing, events etc
- Strong digital marketing ideally including website management, developing social media plans
- Good understanding of marketing technology such as Salesforce and Pardot
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to operate at a strategic and operational level
- Ideally you will have some people management experience
Interested? Send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.