Sydney, New South Wales
Attractive Salary + Super
27 days ago
My client a well known and industry leading financial services organisation are looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager for an initial 6-month contract.
- You will use your understanding of key business objectives, targets and customer insights to drive credit card marketing and communication programs.
- You will manage and execute portfolio marketing strategies, to drive customer share of wallet, profitability and lifetime customer value.
- You will be able to work across a range of marketing channels, including digital, direct one to one, and Bank owned assets
- You will be responsible for developing and updating collateral in line with our master collateral list, which is a central repository of all BAU communications across all channels that are impacted by any key changes.
- You will work closely with key stakeholders including Brand, Compliance, Digital, Product, and Data and Decision Science to design, develop and execute end-to-end data-driven marketing campaigns to deliver on agreed program objectives.
- You will work closely with stakeholders to deliver a robust test and learn methodology and reporting of marketing programs.
- You will manage relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers such as advertising and design agencies to deliver initiatives in accordance to project timelines and allocated budgets.
- Extensive understanding of the cards P&L and business drivers.
- 8+ years extensive marketing experience across a range of sectors
- You have highly developed project management, analytical, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ideally you have financial services background.
- Previous people management experience
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.