Hong Kong, Hong Kong
HK$540000 - HK$660000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A young jewllery brand, popular amongst royals and celebrities, is expanding in Asia. Its Hong Kong office is looking for an experienced regional marketing manager to manage development of the brand across multiple marktes. This role is suitable for candidates with previous experience in market development for new brands and managing a small team of marketers.
- Develop APAC strtaegy to drive brand development and retail performance with a focus on integrated marketing (digital and offiline) and PR projects across multiple markets
- Oversee delivery of marketing programmes acorss various markets and streamline processes; including but not limited to new product launches, brand campaigns, events etc
- Develop marketing programmes in support of e-commerce team in China
- Oversee and support retail store VM planning and working with the retail team to execute seasonal VM schemes for all regional stores
- Bridge communications between global office and local markets on brand consistency and global marketing strategy
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- 8 years' marketing experience
- Previous experience managing a team
- Prior regional experience is preferred
- Excellent command of English
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
Interested parties please submit your application below.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.