almost 2 years ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, Asset Management client assisting with the recruitment of a Senior Intermediary Marketing Manager, city based.
This is a senior position with three direct reports, you will develop and deliver the UK intermediary marketing strategy for this leading, global firm. This is a senior position leading a team of four therefore previous line management experience is essential. You will be expected to lead and motivate the team, setting stretch objectives and ensuring ongoing productivity and growth in their roles. As part of a wider EMEA focussed marketing team you will be responsible for designing and implementing strategic and tactical marketing plans for all products sold through the UK Intermediary channel, including the launch of new products. There is also the opportunity to assist with other channels as my clients prides itself on a collaborate working environment.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Solid experience within a similar channel and product areas
- Good, practical knowledge of the investment management industry
- Proven marketing practitioner with experience of implementing the full media mix, promotions and communications within a relevant industry
- Experience of managing external third party relationships and internal stakeholders / partners
- High level of negotiating and influencing skills
- Proven project management skills with a track record of delivery to time and within budget
- Experience of presenting and communicating on a regular basis to senior management and clients
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.