Carter Murray have partnered with one of the largest global risk, insurance and broking advisors assisting with the recruitment of a Senior Marketing Executive within their London office.
The ideal candidate will assist the Marketing Manager and wider team helping to deliver best in class marketing from Events, PR & Comms and targeted campaigns which support business growth.
- Relevant marketing experience is essential, ideally gained within a professional services or a B2B environment.
- Proven experience in marketing communications across a broad spectrum of offline and online media (e.g. print, direct mail, email marketing)
- Ability to work across geographies (language capability useful but not a requirement)
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to juggle a large workload and prioritise work effectively
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised, whilst recognising when to escalate issues or ask for help when required
- Strong team player with good people skills and a proven track record of providing support to other team members and building collaborative relationships
- Credibility to work with, and to influence, colleagues at all levels within the company
- Ideally hold Bachelor's degree in business with a concentration in marketing or equivalent.
- Experience of working within a consultancy/insurance environment would be an advantage
A brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.