over 1 year ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, investment business assisting with the recruitment of a Senior Marketing Executive on a Temporary basis - 4 months (day rate)
The role will be responsible for developing and delivering marketing campaigns for the UK wholesale business, to help drive sales into key growth areas.
This role will require a high level of interaction and close teamwork with business partners and investment platforms to develop and maintain high-quality marketing content and the ability to translate complex topics into compelling marketing messages.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Experience within the asset management or financial industry, with a focus on marketing communications and campaign delivery.
- Proven product marketing and investment marketing writing skills. Sound technical knowledge and understanding of investment products, the asset management industry and of financial markets.
- Excellent storytelling skills with the ability to translate complex investment concepts in a clear and engaging way for different audiences (fund selectors, professional advisers and end investors), through compelling marketing campaigns.
- Able to proactively come up with ideas for content as well as take direction when content is not originated by the candidate.
- Able to interpret data and statistical information and use it to provide evidence in support of written statements.
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.