£48000 - £55000 per day + bonus,bens (pension,health)
about 2 months ago
6 months min
SENIOR MARKETING & EXECUTIVE-B2B FINANCIAL SERVICES / PRIVATE EQUITY
BASED LONDON (home working initially in line with government guidelines)
£48-55000 + 15% completion bonus + benefits (pension, healthcare etc)
MATERNITY CONTRACT-6 MONTHS (ideally to start in March)
Our client a successful and growing player in the Financial Services sector, (in the Private Equity space) is looking for an experienced B2B Marketing professional from the financial services sector (pref from private equity, asset management or wider B2B financial markets) to join the global Marketing team as Senior Marketing Executive.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this will be a varied role encompassing event & conference marketing (note there is a separate events team who will manage the logistics etc), digital marketing and managing external communications (through the use of a PR agency).
You will play a key role in managing the delivery of the marketing and comms activities for both EMEA and APAC regions while working closely with the wider global marketing team
- Manage an extensive conference-speaking and sponsorship programme; proprietary events, PR, marketing collateral and the firm's digital presence
- Manage webinars
- Launch thought leadership digitally
- Organise speaking engagements and conference sponsorships. Including conference contract planning and negotiations.
- Plan targeted regional events.
- Build close relationships with the Events Teams who will manage the logistics for events.
- Develop event strategy, context, and target audiences (using Salesforce).
- Manage content and web updates on the firm's website and social media.
- You will play a key role in managing digital marketing activity using technology platforms including, CRM (Salesforce), mass mailer (Pardot) and managing the corporate website
- Assist with the coordination of the firm's interaction with the media: interface with the firm's PR agency;
- Current/recent experience in a B2B marketing role. Recent experience in marketing gained within a B2B financial services business (pref.private equity, asset management, wider financial markets) is essential
- Experience managing event marketing (virtual events at the moment) for events (internal and external), conferences and webinars etc) is essential ie.researching content/themes for events, looking at speaker opportunities, assessing target audiences for events etc
- Wide-ranging experience of the marketing communications mix
- Strong digital marketing skills-experience in managing email marketing communications, managing web content, web management, social media etc)
- Good understanding of CRM and marketing automation tools is preferred. Experience using Salesforce and Pardot (or similar technologies) would be a plus
- Experience managing international marketing activity (ie.beyond just the UK) is important, with experience covering EMEA and/or APAC markets preferred
- Good writing skills
Please send your cv to emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.