about 1 year ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, Asset Management client assisting with the recruitment of a Senior Marketing Executive, based in London, west end.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing team working with high calibre senior marketers within a growing, global, business. This role is full mix, you will cover all areas of marketing and have the opportunity to develop wider skills such as event management, digital and product. There is a design element to the role and so ideal candidates will have experience of InDesign and a natural creativity blended with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- Knowledge and interest in the asset management industry
- Fluent around content management and marketing strategies
- Accomplished design skills
- Organised and detail-oriented; ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills; confidence to effectively interface at all levels of the firm
- Expert level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe products (with emphasis on PowerPoint, Excel and InDesign)
Nice to have:
- IMC advantageous
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.