Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive
Luton – Capability Green
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with a healthcare recruitment agency who are looking for an experienced marketing executive to join their marketing team.
Working closely with the Group Head of Marketing to increase brand awareness, drive customer acquisition, retention and engagement, while ensuring consistency of brand messaging.
- Responsible for the planning, production, and reporting of the Groups content
- Writing website copy, blogs, and content updates
- Ensure consistency of campaign messaging across channels
- Ensure online content is written with SEO in mind
- Take ownership of the groups social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube – creating and scheduling content, keeping them updated with fresh content
- Run paid lead generation campaigns across the groups social channels and track and monitor social media ROI
- Deliver ad-hoc and campaign-based email marketing activities
- Build the groups email marketing campaigns
- Research and organise the attendance of any external events that may be suitable for the company to attend (May require you to attend an event on the weekend)
- Ensure events have a clear target prior to attending, are accurately tracked and tagged inside the groups CRM
- Responsible for internal marketing communications
- Initiate innovative ways to communicate the brand to both existing and new customers to keep the brand fresh and ahead of the competition
- Work with the Group Head of Marketing to develop marketing plans and strategies
- Conduct market research to identify trends in the market
- Produce campaign evaluation reports as agreed with the Head of Marketing
- Lead on the co-ordination of regular campaign progress meetings ensuring required activity, content and messaging are delivered to deadline, schedule, and budget
Skills & Experiences
- Strong content writing experience, preferably with SEO in mind
- Experience or knowledge of social media channels and strategy (not limited to but primarily) LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter with a demonstrable track record
- Experience of running email marketing campaigns through a centralised system e.g., Mailchimp, Dot Digital etc.
- Strong copy-writing and proofing skills, with a flair for creative writing
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Able to assess the ROI of campaigns and make recommendations based on the analysis of campaign performance data
- Experience of setting-up and working at shows and exhibitions
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.