almost 2 years ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, financial services organisation assisting with the recruitment of a Global Marketing Executive, based in their London office.
The role will be responsible for managing the execution of marketing activities to a number of client segments. This will involve project managing a variety of tasks, including delivering email marketing, direct mail, web, events, literature, multi-media, and adhoc marketing projects for different products and segments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an establish Marketing function, reporting into the Global Marketing Manager. With previous project management experience and an excellent understanding of digital marketing you will be looking to continue your career within a leading, global, Financial Services organisation.
You will have;
Relevant degree and at least 3 years' experience in marketing and communications in the financial services sector, preferably with experience of the asset management/securities sector.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong verbal and written communicating skills
- Proven ability and confidence in presenting
- Experience in managing internal stakeholders
- Good creative skills
- Strong project management skills and a can do attitude
- Strong interest in investment matters
- Be a proactive, dynamic and highly client-focused self-starter
- Able to work independently yet as a proven team player
Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build easy relationships with different teams and person (investment teams, product managers and other business partners) to capture ideas and extract relevant and timely information
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.