Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, financial services organisation assisting with the recruitment of a Senior Marketing Executive, based in their London office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside the Head of UK Marketing to implement the marketing strategy for the UK Wholesale distribution channel. Delivering integrated plans, using the full marketing mix.
Within this role you will be expected to work with the UK Marketing team, the UK Sales Team and the wider Global Marketing community to deliver well-executed marketing plans to promote my clients range of products and services in the UK Wholesale channel.
Managing the delivery of campaigns and coordination of key events. As part of a large Marketing function you will work with the Content, Design, PR and eComms Teams to produce high impact marketing materials, observing all regulatory, compliance and brand requirements.
Drafting copy for email campaigns, web pages, webcast activities and fund manager videos.
Coordinating relevant marketing research, using findings to drive improvements in marketing activity. Overseeing direct mailings and investor communications as appropriate.
You will have;
- Asset management knowledge
- Relevant degree preferred.
- IMC/IAQ and CIM qualifications (or equivalent) preferred.
- Experience of designing and implementing successful marketing plans in an asset management environment.
- Good understanding of the UK Wholesale distribution channel and segmentation
- Project planning and management
- Excellent written and spoken skills, tailoring messages for different purposes and audiences
- Proven ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Entrepreneurship and Ambition
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.