Senior Marketing & BD Executive – IP Firm
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading firm specialising in intellectual property (IP) who are looking for a Senior Marketing and Business Development Executive to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing and BD executive to work within a small but busy marketing and business development team. The team currently consists of 3 people – one Marketing Assistant, one Data and Digital Marketing and BD Executive, and the Head of Marketing.
- Supporting partners in the preparation of pitches and tenders, managing timelines and coordinating input from across the firm, as well as leading on the business development for the regional offices
- Managing the preparation of submissions to professional services guides and directories, including Legal 500 and Chambers
- Improving to the firm’s website and ensuring content is effectively updated, as well as managing the news section
- Deputising for and providing absence cover for the Head of Marketing & BD
- Supervising more junior members of the team – currently a Digital and Data Marketing Executive and a Marketing and BD Assistant
Skills & Experience
- Ideally 3+ years in a marketing/business development role in a law firm
- Strong organisation skills and able to cope with conflicting priorities
- Proactive approach and committed team player
This is a hybrid role with 3 days a week required in the London office.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.