- To drive forward and support the business development and marketing activities of certain practice groups and industry sectors across Asia
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing for Asia, to actively promote and facilitate cross-selling across more offices and practice groups
- Pitching - Prepare pitches and capability statements in English, in line with firm guidelines.
- Manage a team of three
- Database Management - Work with the office teams to implement local deal capture processes and ensure that fee earners enter relevant deal information in the firm's deal and matter database. Maintain CVs for fee earners in the practice group, working where necessary with local office teams.
- Ensure that practice group client distribution lists are established and maintained in the CRM system, InterAction
- Business Planning and budget management - Work with the leaders of assigned practice and industry groups to develop annual business plans for Asia.
- Strategic initiatives - Implement firm wide strategic marketing initiatives in Asia, including the firm's client programme. Support and advise partners in all relationship management and business development efforts, including providing support for pitches and client feedback initiatives
- Marketing - Prepare collateral supporting the relevant practice groups and industry sectors and ensure that it is updated on a regular basis. Ensure that descriptions on the firm's website are relevant and up-to-date
- Directories - Prepare directory submissions relating to various practice groups. Work with office teams to ensure local practice submissions are aligned with, and include similar messages to, the regional submissions. Prepare submissions for relevant award ceremonies
- Events - Support the organisation and execution of events. Coordinate any local sponsorship. Working with practice group teams, coordinate speaking engagements of fee earners and look for internal and external publicity opportunities
- Solid business development or marketing experience with the legal sector or a professional services firm
- Strong pitch management and new business proposal experience
- Experience of managing a team
- Native level English skills, spoken and written
- Good leadership skills when developing team reports and working with junior members of the team
- A sound understanding of professional marketing approaches and new business issues
- Strong client development skills, preferably gained in a law firm environment
This a great opportunity for a senior business development and marketing professional to join a leading British firm and play a key part in the brand's continued growth across Asia.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.