Hong Kong, Hong Kong
HK$720000 - HK$900000 per annum + Performance Bonus
over 2 years ago
Our client is one of the largest listed conglomerates in Hong Kong. It owns a portfolio of businesses across different sectors both in the city and in the GCR. The Senior Manager, Public Affairs is a strategic role as part of the Corporate Communications Department.
- Advance the interests of the Group and its subsidiaries with government agencies, legislative bodies, trade associations, the media and community advocacy groups
- Serve as the representative of the company at local community events, hearings, and meetings
- Establish, nurture and deepen relationships with government departments, officials, legislative councillors, trade union leaders, key figures of advocacy groups and media
- Provide expert level information, counsel, and guidance on projects, campaigns, issues and current affairs
- Lead advocacy efforts on assigned government and public affairs relations priorities
- Assist team in providing expert counsel to senior management on public affairs developments
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their business interests
- Provide high quality verbal and written reports on assigned issues and activities. Prepare issue backgrounders, talking points, position papers, meeting reports and other materials
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Manages the effective and timely communication of policy developments and latest updates on issues or topics on public affairs
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- 10 years' experinece in public affairs and government relations or above
- Proven track record of successes in issues or crisis managenent
- Establised network of contacts with the media, government agencies and legislative bodies
- Execellent communications skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply" to submit your CV.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.