Adelaide CBD, South Australia
US$150000 - US$180000 per annum + + Super
about 2 years ago
Started in 1980 here in Australia this organisation is known globally for their natural botanical-based skincare and cosmetics. All products are organic and grown in South Australia, now sold in over 20 countries around the world.
Based in Adelaide this role will see you;
- Create Product Portfolio Strategy, including new product launch strategy
- Optimise SKU & franchise performance
- Provide relevant consumer, competitor & market insights
- Consult with Technical Development teams, develop engaging content
- Remain up to date on emerging trends, identify and grow business opportunities
You will also be expected to;
- Lead and coach your product planning team
- Collaborate with internal marketing and merchandising stakeholders to deliver the best results
- Ensure continuous improvement
- Prepare Product development briefs
- Recommend products in conjunction with local markets
To be considered you will need;
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or Product Development
- Capability in marketing and retail- especially premium beauty
- Leadership and coaching background
- Experience working with Global and local businesses
- Passionate, strategic & creative mindset
- Excellent communication skills
If successful, the salary is a minimum of $150K + super and relocation fees/ visas will be provided if necessary. This organisation offers stability and career development and well as an ethical ethos.
Please be aware that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
For further information contact nancy on 02 9236 9060 or email email@example.com
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.