Hong Kong, Hong Kong
almost 2 years ago
- Develop and drive strategic marketing objectives for the business and marketing team
- Lead the delivery of marketing plans for key business lines across the APAC region, working with and guiding in-country and execution marketing teams
- Act as the relationship manager between the business and marketing.
- Clearly communicating through the business brief and other means, business requirements and what this means for marketing.
- Working closely with business and Marketing partners to develop integrated Marketing strategies to support revenue maximisation and market share
- Be a subject matter expert on strategic marketing ideas and topic themes and always be up to date on external market and political issues which might affect these
- A proven track record of success of spear heading new ideas and initiatives is essential as well as the ability to advise and heavily influence senior business leaders
- Experience in driving overarching marketing strategy
- Experience of working in a strategic role in a large scale financial services firm
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work with an coordinate multiple teams and individuals on a regional and global level
- A knowledge of digital marketing or digital banking will be a huge advantage
- Proven understanding of customer insights and their role in marketing strategy development and delivery as well as communications development.
- An innovate thinker and the ability to shape new concepts
- Excellent communication skills are essential and the ability to communicate new complex concepts to a wide audience
This is a rare opportunity for a marketing strategy professional to take on a newly created position and play a leading and pivotal role in the conception and roll out of new innovative strategies across the region. This role is also open to those with a business strategy or management consultancy background.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.