Hong Kong, Hong Kong
HK$840000 - HK$960000 per annum + Competitive Bonus
over 2 years ago
My client is a listed conglomerate operating across different sectors not limited to retail, tourism, and hospitality. They are headquartered in Hong Kong and continue to expand across Asia. To cope with the expansion, they are looking to redevelop their CRM capabilities and transform itself into a data-driven organisation
The Senior Manager, CRM Analytics will dive deep into consumer data to find valuable insights, drive decision making, and influence business strategy. The successful candidate is not only a talented storyteller with strong analytic skills, broad experience with complex business analysis, and a passion for data but an evangelist, forging relationships across the organisation to ensure the client is at the forefront of all business decisions.
- Work with CRM Director to develop an innovative CRM strategy
- Implement and manage revamp and transformation projects
- Design the analytics environment and CRM data environments
- Develop best practices in CRM analytics and be the subject matter expert
- Identify and recommend data solutions and tools
- Collaborate with key cross-functional partners to uncover and explain the drivers of business performance
- Identify gaps in insights and prioritise analyses needed to inform strategy development and decision making
- Develop synthesised, easy-to-digest insights, implications, and recommendations that shape the development of critical strategies
- Synthesise complex data analytics into easily understood concepts by data visualizations and dashboarding
- Lead the vision for future enhancement of the CRM program, including new technologies, new methods, and new data sources.
- Perform as a thought leader with regards to emerging CRM technology and methods
- 12 years' experience in data analytics and CRM
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- Proven track record of success in leading marketing analytics and strategy engagements
- Experience using data analytics and visualisation tools
- Good communications skills with the ability to work with non-technical internal clients
Interested candidates can click "Apply" to submit your CVs.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.