There is an opportunity to join a leading commercial real estate firm in a Senior Manager, Content Marketing and Communications role. This position will be responsible for developing a mulit-platform content strategy including internal communications.
develop our multi-platform content and research marketing strategies as well as internal communications that express our ambitions to our staff
collaborate with our business and external agencies to commission, write, edit and produce articles, infographics, and videos that encapsulate what it means to live and work in one of the world's most fast-paced real estate market
- You'll work closely with our Hong Kong research team to ensure our insights are driven by hard data and with colleagues locally and across Asia Pacific to make sure our reports and content are seen
You'll be proactive and confident in speaking with colleagues at all levels of the firm, and be comfortable acting as an ambassador for internal initiatives like our staff newsletter and town hall events
- Degree holder in journalism or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years' experience in content development and/or editorial roles.
- Proven track record of commissioning and creating high-quality, creative content based on market research and aligned with brand, commercial, and editorial objectives.
- Excellent English writing skills, including advanced knowledge of grammar and punctuation, and the ability to sub-edit and proofread copy to a very high standard.
- A native or near-native English speaker is preferred.
- Previous video production experience is a plus.
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships at all levels of the business, including with senior executives.
- Strong project management skills are a priority - as are attention to detail and the ability to work independently and within tight deadlines.
- A team player with a willingness to get involved with projects across the business as they come up
If you feel that your experience is suited please apply below;
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.