Sydney, New South Wales
AU$170000 - AU$180000 per annum + + Super + benefits
about 1 year ago
My client is a global law firm with offices throughout the world.
They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Manager to look after their Client Team across APAC
This is a 9-month contract to cover a maternity leave
- To manage the APAC region's key client program and portfolio of Industry Key Clients who are part of the Firm's established Industry Key Client Program.
- This is a client- and management-facing role that involves managing an account on a global basis and driving business development in line with the goals of the client team.
- Team management (4 members) and oversee day to day priorities delivering various BDMC initiatives
- Lead the delivery of the client program as part of the Firm's Asia Pacific Meeting
- Drive revenue growth across the AP+ regional client program of 12 key clients (including selection of clients; performance reviews; budgets; client planning), working with the client account managers and teams
- Personally lead management of 6 key international client accounts within the AP+ program, covering multiple sectors
- Lead planning and delivery of other AP client development activities (regional leadership meetings, client secondments, client listening, etc.)
- Work closely with local offices on planning and rolling out their local key client programs, guiding partners and BD teams on key client plans and growth initiatives
- Be the go-to-contact for client development related queries, best practice sharing, learning and development efforts
- Conduct pre- and post-secondment briefings and ensure that client secondments are fully leveraged
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience on leading strategic client account management in a professional service firm
- Senior team leadership experience, driving revenue generating and brand building client initiatives
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills and outstanding attention to detail
- High level of commercial acumen and strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and gravitas to successfully manage key internal and external relationships and projects across the global organization
- Flexible thinker, with the ability to understand and adapt to the expectations and the needs of different cultures across the Firm
- Able to readjust and reorganize plans and deal with and manage tight deadlines
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.