NEW Senior Internal Communications Manager role with one of the world's leading accountancy firms.
This Senior Internal Communications Manager role reports into the Head of Communications and will focus on business partnering key business areas of the firm. In this role, you'll be working with senior leaders to help them both plan and deliver effective communication programmes. As a senior manager, you will also play a leading role within the UK Internal Communications team.
- Acting as communications business partner to a number of senior leaders, building trusted advisor relationships with them over time
* Leading on communications planning, ensuring that they are engaged in a way that is consistent with the firm's overall operating model and the overall communications strategy
* Accountable for the successful implementation and roll-out of these plans, including tailoring strategic messaging, drafting and designing communications, segmenting audiences and measuring success
* Working with colleagues in the broader Internal Communications team to align messages across the board and contributing to the wider forward-planning process of the team
* Bringing innovative and creative thinking to the table, working with designated leaders to introduce fresh approaches to delivering internal communications
Successful candidates will have previous Internal Communications experience from within the professional services and have the ability to combine strategic thinking with a track record of developing and delivering communication programmes in a fast-moving environment. You will be credible in stakeholder management, relationship-building and the ability to manage senior stakeholders as clients.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.