£55000 - £55001 per annum
about 2 months ago
The role purpose:
- Work collaboratively as part of a global team of internal and external communicators and marketeers working on both regional and global projects where required.
- Advise stakeholders on internal communications best practice and work with business stakeholders to develop, deliver and measure internal communications strategies, campaigns and plans.
- Develop strong relationships that enable you to fully understand the strategies, challenges and contexts of the stakeholders you support in order to effectively deliver relevant and targeted messages.
- Manage day-to-day internal communications output, including the creation of news and the delivery of multi-channel strategies and campaigns.
- Source and create content for a variety of online and offline channels, and develop and manage new channels as required.
- Organise and manage internal events.
- Support business change activity.
- Devise effective reporting mechanisms and contribute to regular reporting on functional as well as tactical performance.
- Ensure that practices, procedures, methodologies, and tools are used effectively so that the objectives set out in the business plan are attained.
What you can bring?
- Experience in internal communications and/or employee engagement, ideally gained within a large corporate organisation.
- Evidence of delivering internal communication strategies, campaigns and plans which achieve desired business outcomes.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to convey complex topics in simple language to multiple audiences.
- Experience in sourcing and creating content for a range of online and offline channels.
- Confident to advise others (including senior stakeholders) on internal communications best practice.
- Able to build effective working relationships and influence people.
- High energy, with the drive and enthusiasm to make things happen.
- Highly organised and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and able to take ownership of projects with limited direction.
- Able to cope with ambiguity and manage stakeholders during periods of change.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.